I don't know who did what but what ever it is, I'm really happy about it. Last week I noticed that my DSL seemed much faster than normal. I did some speed test and found that I was getting about 1.2-1.3 Mb or 160KB download. Now that's nothing compaired to cable, but previously I was getting about 600Kb or 75KB of download. Over 1Mb isn't bad for a place that can't even get call waiting caller ID. When I first moved here I couldn't even get call waiting so I guess this is moving up. So it's been over a week and still the speed is hanging in there. Maybe someday we'll get some real speed out here. Then again, maybe not.