This was basically a pretty easy page.
1. Randomly choose a file naming convention format. This is different for each camera manufacture.
2. Create a giant case statement. Each case is a naming convention format.
3. In each case, randomly generate digits to format into a file name.
4. Copy that filename into a google search url.
5. Output html for a frame page and set the lower from to the google url.
*I tried to do an include to include the google html into my page. This didn't work because of the absolute paths in the google page.
*Many of the naming formats contained dates. Most of these are easy. Years were limited to 2004-2006. Months in many were hex vaules between 1 and C. A few had other options such as size. I choose large.
*There are many other settings and functions that I can add, but that will be a bit later. Maybe next time I get bored.