So this house thing has kindda got to me the last day or so. I guess I shouldn't let it but it's tuff. In any case I start looking again hopefully this week. I'd like to have found something by the end of next week. I'm ready to do this. The good thing about these delays is that it makes me one more month closer on paying off my truck, and one more month of savings to put into the house. I did do my budget last night and if I did it all right, I'll be sittin pretty when this is all said and done. Anyway, I'll let you know... 'tada'